The Tasmanian Bus Association (TBA):
- acts on behalf of members in discussion with the Department of Infrastructure Energy and Resources and other government agencies
- conducts an annual conference and bus exhibition
- sources discounts for members for:
- service fire extinguishers
- shipping of vehicles to and from tasmania
- school bus flashing light requirements
- spare parts
- Provides discounted products for members for:
- carries out Vehicle Inspections
- provides resources and industry news to members
TBA Services Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Tasmanian Bus Association Limited (TBA).
TBA Services was formed in 2007 and has been the major player in passenger vehicle inspections throughout Tasmania. By supporting TBA Services Pty Ltd, assists in the advancement and growth of he TBA.
TBA Services Pty Ltd is a licensed passenger vehicle inspection facility, committed to passenger vehicle safety.