Frequently Asked Questions

I need to transfer my registration from interstate to a Tasmanian registration, do you do this?

YES. In Tasmania, to transfer an interstate registration, register a new vehicle or register a vehicle that has been out of registration for 3 months, you need a pre-registration inspection. This is often called a 'blue or pink slip', a 'pit-pass' or a 'road-worthy' inspection. Click here to book a pre-registration inspection

Can you do inspections so i can list my motorhome on Camplify?

YES. Camplify is an accredited Hire and Drive operator in Tasmania. Click here to make a booking

Can you do a Certificate of Inspection (COI) for my QLD registered mobile/motorhome?

YES. Click here to make a booking

Can you do Uber Ride-Share inspections?

NO. We don't undertake Uber inspections

How do I cancel an inspection?

Reply to your confirmation email with CANCEL in the subject line or email with your details to cancel.

Do you do pre-purchase mechanical inspections?

NO, contact your local mechanic.